Charity in Tanzania.
Being in Tanzania either a volunteer or with a working permit allows you to release how important you have to support Local communities.
What We Do
EDUCATE THE SOCIETIES
Challenges for Children in Tanzania
While Tanzania recognizes child rights and has made important progress, children continue to suffer shocking levels of child mortality, malnutrition, lack of education and early marriage. Tanzania’s children need your help.
- 1 child in 19 dies before their 5th birthday, 8 times the U.S. rate
- 32% of children suffer from stunting due to malnutrition
- 40% of children are out of school, with 24% engaged in child labor, instead of learning
- 22% of girls (ages 15-19) are married, and 1 in 8 gives birth – with 27% of girls (ages 15+) struggling to read and write
- 23% of people live in poverty
Our Charitable purposes
Reduce Street children
Why You Should Volunteer in Our Charity?
There is never been a better time to Volunteer In Tanzania. Volunteering means working with nature and exploring the reality. We’re coming into a fantastic time.
What our Past Volunteers Said about Us?
“Love the Children”
“Fantastic Local Experience”